Friday, September 12, 2008

Something I did this afternoon

I have a REALLY busy schedule lately. I typically wake up around 8:45 and then wander around the house until 3:20, and then I go teach kids how to dance.

Today I woke up at 10:45. I slowly got ready for the day. Then I had a nice lunch at Simply Thai with my cousin. After that, I made a skirt. Here it is.


Don't mind the tutu on the dress form.


Finding lace in Utah is literally impossible. I ordered this from a great place called Lace Heaven.This is just a nice dress form I have. I am hoping to buy a functional dress form in the next few months.

4 comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

It looks really great Sarah-Ashley. You have a very impressive talent.

Bridger W. said...

Wow, now that's something. Very hip.

Melissa said...

Good choice on the lace. Looks great.

I'm really envious of your schedule right now. Keep that going as long as possible.

Jarrard said...

i would love to see you wander around the house aimlessly for hours, and i can picture you just walking around in the basement calmly doing absolutely nothing else.