Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let me tell you some things

I'd like to tell you some things:

1. I went to New York last week and had a great time visiting just the best guy, my brother, Bridger.


This is a ribbon and trim store I spent a good two hours in, I ended up buying three really cool buttons.


One of my favorite destinations was a great candy store, Economy Candy Mart. I love candy.


It was a great time.

In other news, I had a really rough week I'd like to tell you about.

I returned home late Sunday/early Monday. I slept for one hour. I went to clinical. I then went straight to Tacos Nacos, only to find that they had closed while I was away. It was heart wrenching and sickening. Tacos Nacos is my favorite restaurant of all time. What could have possibly happened? I hope and pray that they will reopen really soon. REALLY SOON. I don't know what I'll do without my tacos.

Also on Monday, my brother's dog had explosive diarrhea all over the place.

But really the worst thing, really of the month and the year, is that Tacos Nacos is closed. PLEASE TACOS NACOS, REOPEN. PLEASE.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your trip looks like it was absolutely fantastic.

The closing of Tacos Nacos is a crushing blow. I was in complete shock when I received the news.

Jordan said...

I just wish the Tacos people weren't being so cryptic about its closing. Some concrete details might let us help them get back on their feet. I'm just sayin...

Bridger W. said...

This is such a terrible loss. I wish they would have at least considered selling the business to someone. I would have bought it.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH - POOOOOR YOU!!! There is nothing worse that when your favorite food place shuts down!!! But think of all the new places you will have to try to find a new favorite =]
Thanks for your comment about my book and wow, those photos of you and your friend below are GORGEOUS!! =]

dawn said...

I still have hope for tacos. I also have hope your brothers dog will stop the D.

Craig Barlow B. said...

I hope you use those 3 buttons wisely. Maybe you can construct a three button suit.