Thursday, October 2, 2008

Diane




I am worried about Diane Rehm. I try to listen to her show as often as possible. And for the past couple weeks Diane has not been the host of The Diane Rehm Show on NPR. I am highly concerned. Where has Diane gone? Is Diane in trouble? Has Diane offended someone? Did Diane disappear? Where is Diane?

She has this annoying man sitting in for her and I can't stand him for another show. He is snappy, lets callers talk for too long, interrupts the guests and has a tone of voice that is so mechanical and dry I want to strangle him.

Diane, where have you gone?

3 comments:

Jarrard said...

That's Diane Rehm?? I had no idea that she looked like that - she looks so much younger than she sounds! I thought for sure that this was the most recent photo of her:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/whos_the_boss1983/baby3.jpg

Bridger W. said...

Maybe she actually did die. Then we'll see how you feel about your little joke.

i i eee said...

I love Diane Rehm's show.

I thought she was ancient until I found out her voice didn't come from being old but from some surgery or illness or something.